Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Eyes Wide Shut

Can't keep my eyes open...

morning run... baby to sleep... other one dressed... mama dressed... lunches made... out the door to the art museum for "Artful Toddler" group... reading, coloring, viewing... back in the car to Romp 'n Roll for "Tumble Tunes"... jumping, singing, playing... wonderful lunch with Mimi and Susie... racing home... toddler to bed... infant nursing poorly... infant to bed... mom to bed?

Yes.

And it's not over... GG and I have another event tonight. "Pardon me, ladies and gentlemen of the firm, while I go and lie down in one of the bedrooms down the hall. Just a little sleepy..." GG would die of humiliation.

Must sleep now. God... bless...

3 comments:

scath88 said...

Amazing--I don't know how you find the energy! Maybe you can sneak out for a few minutes and nap in the car =P

Re: my grandfathers, both of them passed away when I was young, so I've been trying to find out more about their lives and hopefully will be able to write my family's history...

Jessica said...

I'm tired just thinking about it all! Hang in there! By the way, I can't believe we missed each other in VA AGAIN. I spent most of my time in Williamsburg and when I was in Richmond, I think you guys were on a trip. One of these days.......

Jessica Anderson said...

you can do it, b! hang in there. hope the firm event tonight was fun! i'm so glad you are attending these events. :) hope you can enjoy them with whatever energy you have left!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers