Monday, June 25, 2007

A blessed Monday

First of all, thanks for tolerating my bantering yesterday. Nothing lights my fire more than attacks on mothers, as you saw very vividly! :) Thanks for enduring me and my occasional tirades...

Meanwhile, Saturday in Gasperini-Ville was a wonderful chance for GG and I to spend with a dear friend, J, from college. She is a saintly friend and phenomenal woman. J, I'm so proud of you for all you represent. She's currently kickin' rump in the Pentagon amidst a male-dominated profession, while maintaining humility and godliness and reviving young adult Catholic ministry in Northern VA! Go J! :) We love you so...

I couldn't go another day without sharing some shots of our short time together.




1 comment:

OH M said...

What great photos of your family and J!! Adorable all!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers