Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Dog Days

Don't worry... I'm not that cruel!
The boys were playing "dog"--a fun game of late in Gasperini-Ville. So much so that the other day I found M munching on a dog biscuit! :) Crazy kid.

While enjoying pretending , M has been taking charge of our sweet yellow, Custer, as well. "Sit" and "down" are common commands heard from his highchair. He is always sure to harp on the dog with an extended finger... Poor Custer! More and more real by the day is my parents' affectionate title for M, "The Dictator". haha
Oh boy, we have another control freak on our hands! Hmm... Now where did he pick up that trait? :)

I need to give a warm e-hug to my hubby, GG, today for taking the reins of our family carriage this morning and seeing it through to safety! He is amazing and always challenging me to be more positive and less despairing. That's tough to do when the baby wakes at 4:45am and doesn't want to return to sleep. Oh Lord! :) [Disclaimer to all new and especially nursing mothers: I have nothing on you all right now regarding sleeplessness! I am fully aware...] Nonetheless, GG stepped to the plate and then proceeded in pristine fashion to work. I, on the other hand, have soddily gone through the motions today, tired and rather lifeless. Where did he get that energy?! Thanks for loving me in my selfish sleepiness, dear GG. You are clearly my better half. :)

Love to all of you too. God bless you today.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers