Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pleasantly Prego

I am happy to report (finally) my visit today to my new OB!
It had been almost 2 months since my last appt. and baby J was getting restless for some good pre-natal care! Nothing like moving and changing health coverage to throw off one's regularly scheduled visits...

Thankfully, I have great reports. Baby J is doing wonderfully and appears to be healthy and hanging out happily for the time being. My body is showing no signs of labor... yet. ;) The doc predicts I will go into labor right when GG takes the bar just because things seem to work out that way! lol. Let's hope she's wrong. If she's right, though, I am confident all will go smoothly and be blessed. Such a situation would be ripe for His Mighty Hand.

I am measuring on target and J's heartbeat is in the 130's. My blood pressure is holding steady and all seems to be well. Let's just pray that continues! I now have appointments every week from here on out... Lucky for you to get more regular updates. ;) (whether you like 'em or not!)

God bless you on this Tuesday. It's Taco Tuesday in Gasperini-Ville.
Why don't you bring the fam on over for supper? We'd be over the moon to have you.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Oooh, Taco Tuesday. Love it. SO glad your appointment went well!!!

Lillian said...

Glad to hear everything is going wondefully for you and baby!! I think your doc is right about the due date!! ;-)

Carolina Girl said...

Great to hear that B-mama and Baby J are doing well! You know when we were waiting for G Boo to arrive, it was around the time of Brian's final exams. Brian kept saying, if I can just get through Saturday (the day of his last final) then I'll be ready. G Boo cooperated and I went into labor Saturday night, AFTER his exam. So, hopefully J will do the same!

Teacher-Mom said...

Glad to hear that all is well with sweet Baby J. Can't wait to meet him, but hope he comes close to his due date as things are going to be busy for the next couple of weeks. Hope you are feeling as good as can be with only a few weeks left to go!

AWOL Mommy said...

I am so glad you have a good OB to see you through your final weeks, and as far as missing the bi-monthly appointments at the end of pregnancy due to moving -- I am all for it, it is sort of a nice reprieve. Like back to being a cave woman or something. OK, maybe I am nuts.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers