Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Docta Details

Here it is, your weekly pregnancy appointment update:

As of this afternoon, Baby J is head down with his heartrate in the 140's. I am 2cm(!) dialated (though the doc says this can happen more easily with subsequent pregnancies) with steady blood pressure and weight! Hallelujah, all is well!

The doc was willing to induce me early so as to ensure GG's presence at the birth, but we've decided to wait it out and let my body do the deciding. Thankfully, she seems to be such a gracious, kind physician and I'm really happy to have her! She also spoke really highly of the hospital nurses and staff, which was wonderful to hear. In other words, the path has been laid well, now J just has to determine when he will travel it. :)

God bless you today! Hope its been a great one... and if it hasn't, I hope things are looking up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news!! So glad you've got a good Doc. and that you can anticipate likable nurses. We are continuing to pray for that little boys arrival. Blessings to you!

Catherine

sw said...

hey b-

glad to hear things are proceeding smoothly! you'll definitely be in my thoughts and prayers over the next few hours/days.

p.s. thanks for the birthday wishes and encouragement!

Lib said...

B-
I'm so so happy to hear that you are almost there and that this little guy is doing so well. You continue to look great and I am praying for you and Baby J. Of COURSE we want GG there, so I am praying for that as well my friend. I love you!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers