Monday, July 28, 2008

Holding Steady

One week and counting...
We are in a steady holding pattern and hoping nothing changes!! :)
Above all, I feel so blessed to feel good and have my mom around to help.  We are all doing famously!

And look at what the cat dragged in last night!!!
Here is my bearded beloved with a two-week forested face! :)  Nothing better to pass the days than studying for the bar and watching one's facial hair emerge...  lol. :)  GG returned last night to "regroup" (and shave) before heading out late this morning for Roanoke and the Virginia Bar!!  God bless him!  We love you, GG, and wish you peace and perseverance as you ROCK the test!

Can you imagine two happier little boys when they awoke this morning to find their daddy home?  Could Wednesday, 4pm come any sooner for all of us?

Hope you have a brilliant Monday.  God bless you too!!

9 comments:

Jenica Cory said...

I think it's against Virginia law to let a "woodsman" like GG sit for the bar.

Wish him luck!!

Dan

Krissy said...

B- you look too cute! Love the outfit. Good luck to GG!

sw said...

poor GG--he looks so tired (hilarious photo though)! good luck to him!

you look great B! i'll be praying for and thinking of you both over the next few days and weeks!

Blair said...

praying for GG and that baby j stays put for a few days!

Kerry said...

Wow B...ya'll are cutting it very close for sure! Prayers for the bar and prayers J continues to be cozy!

Thanks for lifting us up...I will be thinking of you as you embark on some sleepless nights yourself.They are totally worth it! I am hopeful that this will pass!

Leah Moss said...

oh B, I've been thinking of you as we send our boys off to battle! I'm happier knowing that he and RIch are being taken care of in an apparently beautiful b&b. God bless you, pregnant mama!

Kelley Brown said...

You're looking great!!! And by the way, I love the blog-lift! :) Thanks so much for your sweet comments and suggestions. I may be coming to you for much more advice! :) I hope you're getting some rest before your new little one arrives.

AWOL Mommy said...

Beautiful B. -- Sending you some of my vibes (42 weeks preg w/ Viv and 41 w/ Seth) to keep J snug as a bug in there. If your womb is as cozy as your house looks, he will be quite content in there.

gooooooo GG! Take that test down like you never wanted to be taken down as a lightweight football qb!

The Fighter Family... said...

You look great B! Best looking 39 week pregnant lady that I've ever seen. I'm thinking of you! Good luck to G...we'll be thinking of him too.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers