Friday, May 25, 2007

Wind in his hair

M and Papa explored the glory of bicycling together last evening... It was tough to remove M's helmet once they were done, he loved it so much. Thank goodness because this mama is a helmet FREAK and wore one throughout my childhood, despite ridicule! I can recall being in high school and wearing one as I biked to and from the pool, being teased by my friends the entire time. Haha.

I know... so dorky, but SAFE! I can recall reading a Reader's Digest article around the age of 12 and learning of the risks associated with helmet-less neighborhood bicycling. I didn't take the issue lightly then, and especially don't now that I have children!

Cheers to summer, sunshine, and bicycle trips with helmets! God bless!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I have to laugh - Carlee Scott HATES her helmet but is starting to get used to it. Love the pictures!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers