Sunday, May 6, 2007

Hoping to start the week off right

...with an "early" bedtime!

I am such a night owl and have the hardest time getting in bed before 11pm. I hate it! How much I would love to cure my awful bed procrastination. Whether it be washing dishes, finishing a TV show, hammering out a project, doing laundry, or even shining my sink (yes, I've done this before bed), I am always doing everything but going to sleep! GG is often on my case to "get to bed" seeing as there's nothing preventing me from turning in early. Daytime mommydom would probably be much less stressful and dramatic if I would just get some sleep! Ahh!

So here it is, Sunday night, the most important night of sleep (according to my mom), and rather than getting ready for bed, I'm blogging. Bad, bad girl. Stopping now. Heading upstairs. Not going to worry about that last load of laundry... or the dog... or the dishes... or... zzzzzzzzzz.

Wait! Forgot about the photos...
Hello tantrum?
Scrunchface city

M, steppin' out

1 comment:

Jessica Anderson said...

did you succeed? or are you still awake? :) this is one of the many ways we understand each other so well!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers