Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Milestone Update

The latest news on T-baby:

*he started waving on Sunday and is so sweet when he flaps his little chub hand. Yesterday as I was leaving the kitchen to grab something in the garage, he initiated a wave while seated on the kitchen floor. My heart melted... absolutely.

*he took two tentative crawl "steps" yesterday. Some of our friends' children have been crawling for months, but we're still proud of our little T. Just remember Leo and my kids' tendencies to do things on their own time. Way to go, little man!

*he can now maneuver from tummy or back to the sitting position. I found him sitting in his crib following yesterday's nap. Check that one off the list!

*his left front tooth *finally* surfaced yesterday. T is now officially part of the "I have 3 teeth" club. Both young, old, and those with poor hygiene are current members. :)

Kudos to my T-baby! More milestones coming...

(At the beach with Mimi)

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers