Monday, June 2, 2008

Getting Our Feet Wet

What fun it was today to venture out to one of our favorite summer spots from last year...  I thankfully had my act together enough this year to sign up ahead of time for Toddlers At the Farm, a three-day program where the boys get to hear a story, meet a farm animal, and create a craft.  Too cute!

Today's theme was "bunnies" and both boys loved the chance to pet the calico bunny and create a bunny door hanger.  This mama was so relieved to finally deliver on a promise from WAY back at Easter for such bunny treats.  M had requested back then to "pet chicks and bunnies" and I assented, only to realize I had no way to follow through...  Thankfully, our lofty goals were achieved today! :)

The boys also had the chance to feed scraps to some goats (seen in the final pics).  M said this was one of his favorite parts (along with playing with the toys there--lol!  Only my children!) :)  We head back Wednesday for a more goat-intensive experience.  I'll be sure to document that one for you all...  Exciting times in Gasperini-Ville. ;)

And we are continuing to settle in... getting used to our new computer toy (it feels like I'm learning a new language!)  I keep having to remind GG (and myself) that settling in takes time and PATIENCE, something with which our good Lord knows we need lots of practice.  Thank goodness He knows we are works in progress, always.

Hope you are well tonight.  God bless.


Isn't the eye placement the cutest?



2 comments:

Krissy said...

B- Good luck settling in. I am still waiting for the move where I get everything in the house organized before it is time to move again. You would think with more practice I would get better but everywhere we go the house always seems to be a work in progress. I too am interested to see how the mac works out.

Right Said Red said...

Oh my goodness, T is getting so big and looks like such a big boy in that photo! I just can't believe how quickly he has grown up, all ready to be a big brother soon ;-)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers