Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just What Are Boys Made of?


Snips and snails and puppy dog tails...

and ranch dressing.  

I would say that T-baby is currently half Hidden Valley, half everything else.  The kid goes crazy for the stuff.  Pardon me, but would you like some broccoli, carrots, chicken nuggets, etc. with your ranch dressing?  The other night we had to stop him from bathing in it.  Seriously.  He had his arms, cheeks, and neck completely coated.  :)

My thoughts--as long as they're eating fresh veggies, I'm a happy mama, ranch and all.

Hope you're having a fantastic Thursday!  Don't forget: no dessert unless you lick your bowls clean...  God bless!


3 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

I just can't believe how grown up your boys are looking. Little Phew was just an itty bitty the last time we saw him. It goes by so quickly.

Great idea on getting some veggies in their tummies. I'm going to tuck this away in my Mommy brain for future use.

Also, I was looking at your ticker and you are soooooo close now! We need more prego shots of B-mama!

B-Mama said...

Yes, yes, I need to get on the prego shots! It's a little scary how big I am, which is probably why I'm avoiding letting you all see! :) Maybe I'll make a goal of posting a new update shot every Monday from here until J's arrival...

Carolina Girl said...

Yes, that's a great idea! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers