Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday Shots



As promised, I'm going to try and give you a glimpse of the growing belly each week!  Here are  Baby J and I at almost 35 weeks.  GG and I laughed at the difference in views--the one from the side is so much more extreme than that from the front!  lol.  

Gasperini-Ville was up and at 'em at 5:45am this morning!  Nothing like early boy risers to get mom and dad out of bed before we'd like to be.  Thank goodness for the blessing of our sweet cherubs! ;)  I'm happy to report, though, that the morning hours have proven quite productive--2 loads of laundry folded and put away, 3 in the works, the dishwasher emptied, coffee brewed, dishwasher unloaded and reloaded, pancakes griddled, and boys' room curtains started!!  I managed to get the fabric for two of the panels measured, cut, and pinned for ironing and hemming later today.  This is going to be quite the project!!  I'll try to take some pictures of the progression for posting later on.  

GG is off to study for the morning and the boys are playing cars and trains "nicely" in the living room...  Oh, blissful Saturdays!  Now we are off to make a racetrack on the swingset slide.  Anything to get these boys outside and keep them from getting bored and antsy!!

Hope you are enjoying a wonderful day with people you love.  God bless!

**Quick Note: for anyone interested in some BOB Duallie Revolution insight, I've posted some thoughts here, particularly for AR's and J's mama.  Enjoy!! :)  

5 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Looking Good B-mama! So happy in your maternal bliss. I can't believe you were able to get all of that in one day, much less one morning!!!! Good for you!

AR and J Mama said...

b-mama...THANK YOU!! I appreciate the information so much. We went and got one today. We already took it to the mall for a test spin, and then around the block a couple of times tonight. I LOVE IT! :) I can not believe how I have struggled with my single strollers for 2 years (hard to push, heavy, etc)!! The BOB has already become a member of our family. We say "Let's take bob out for a walk" or "Maybe I'll take bob and the kids to the park tomorrow!" hehe. :) Again, I appreciate the information so much and I finally have some peace in my mind about getting a double after 6 long months of struggle! BTW, you look fantastic and I can't even tell you are pregnant from the front view! :) a.

katy said...

You look absolutely amazing!!! :)

Teacher-Mom said...

You look fantastic- nobody pulls off pregnancy like you! You can't even tell you are preggo from the front. Early morning wake up calls are so hard, but they do get you up and moving and it's amazing what can be accomplished by 7 in the morning. We all slept until 7:30 yesterday, which is incredibly late for Mr. Joe. It was nice to get to sleep in, but I felt behind with getting started so late. Glad to hear that you are still moving around so quick and getting so much done. Can't wait to see pics of the boys' room when you get the curtains finished. Joe loved Bible school as well, which is good since we have another one at the end of July at our church. It has the same theme as our first round, so we should be old pros with the songs and stories.

Shannon said...

you couldn't be cuter! you look absolutely gorgeous and I am just thrilled for your little one to arrive soon! keep taking care of yourself!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers