Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mama's Best Friend

Attention all mothers:

Put down your mouse, turn off the computer, and head to the nearest store to purchase one of these:  




Your life will never be the same again!

I LOVE my Dustbuster and go very few places without it.  Really.  I laugh when thinking of what a current caricature of myself would look like--I would definitely have one of these in hand.  I love it so much I just had to tell you about it. 

It is powerful, rechargeable, easy to empty, has two speeds, and saves me SO much time.  I use it after every meal; nose it into EVERY corner... I just love it!

GG agrees that this is one product that has saved us oodles of time and stress.  Thank goodness and thanks to my mom, who purchased the beloved machine for us for Christmas.  I have been enjoying it since and wanting to let you all know about it!  Now's the time to start dustbusting if you haven't already.   :)

God bless!

2 comments:

Lillian said...

I LOVE mine too! I also hand it to the kids so they can vacuum the stairs and under sofa cushions. I'm actually thinking about getting a second one!! The kids fight over it and we really could benefit from double action vacuuming!! LOL!

Gosh, we sound kinda messy, huh?

Mary Alice said...

Question, I always seem to have a problem with these losing suction and find that after a few months they no longer work well, has anyone else found that, or a solution? Is it just a matter of getting a better model?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers