Tuesday, January 1, 2008

More

Heavenly Father,
As a new year begins, I commit myself more deeply to Your Will. Change me, mold me, and use me more for Your Almighty Purpose. Inhabit more of me this coming year so that I may be a vessel of Your Love and Grace. Fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I may walk in Your Ways more in the coming days.

Help my life to be less about me and more about You, dear Lord.
Amen.

********************************************************
Happy Feast of the Motherhood of Mary, a beautiful celebration of Mary, who not only birthed, but raised the Son of God! What a responsibility. To imagine Christ as a whiny (yet sinless!) toddler only helps me adore our Blessed Mother more. She was undoubtedly amazing.

Thank you, Mary, for your devotion to Christ.
Thank you, Mary, for safeguarding the Salvation of our world.
Thank you, Mary, for serving as an inspiring example to me and all mothers.

God bless you today and in the coming year! Happy 2008!
*Also, please take note of the new prayer additions under "Prayer Requests". There are some desperate situations in need of your prayers. Thank you and God bless!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

prayers for your "new" intentions! Happy New Year! May it be a blessed one for you and yours...

va mama said...

Thanks also for mentioning the prematrue twins. Little girl "D" had to have emergency gastrointenstional surgery this a.m. I don't know the outcome. Thanks to all for keeping these wee cherubs and their family in your prayers.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers