Friday, January 11, 2008

And again I say, rejoice!

We are rejoicing yet again today with the news that our GODSON HAS ARRIVED!!!

We've been waiting...
and waiting...
and still waiting some more... until last night when he came!
Baby A was born to our dear friends around 10:30pm after about a week of pre-labor.

How much did our strapping godson weigh, you ask?
A whopping 10lbs. 13oz.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And to think the midwives thought this would be the smallest of my friend's three kiddos.
Not so much.
Way to go, Kel!!!

Prayers for the world's newest little saint-to-be and his adoring family.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Okay, WOW!!! I thought my little 9lb 4oz-er was huge!! I'm impressed!!! That's wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to K and J on the birth of their newest little cherub!

Carolina Girl said...

Oh Boy! A WEEK of prelabor...hmmm!
Congratulations to your friends on their new arrival.

B-Mama said...

Oh Jessica, don't worry, you could have a 10lb'er next time around. Kellie's last babe was a mere 9lb. 10oz.! I'd say things are on the up and up, litterally!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers