Thursday, January 10, 2008

Basking

I am basking in the afterglow of a wonderful birthday...

1 morning of freedom to do what I pleased
2 birthday cakes from family and friends
3 sweet boys, who loved on me all day
5 mylar balloons, delivered to my doorstep last night by two friends
8 in our lunch party at Friday's (my parents and grandparents drove in to celebrate!)
12 in our dinner party at Chik Fil-A
15+ pieces/blades in my new food processor (quote of the day from my dad, "You should be able to put this thing together without directions..." How male! :)
29 candles
1000's of reasons to feel extremely blessed

Thanks for your wonderful birthday wishes!
It was truly a great day.
And I don't even feel that much older. Hallelujah! ;)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

B!! I didn't know it was your birthday!!!!! Happy hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday! I'm so glad you had a great day.

Lana

Lilypie First Birthday tickers