Sunday, November 25, 2007

St. Therese, pray for us.

O my God! I offer Thee all my actions of this day for the intentions and for the glory of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I desire to sanctify every beat of my heart, my every thought, my simplest works, by uniting them to Its infinite merits; and I wish to make reparation for my sins by casting them into the furnace of Its Merciful Love. O my God! I ask thee for myself and for those whom I hold dear, the grace to fulfill perfectly Thy Holy Will, to accept for love of Thee the joys and sorrows of this passing life, so that we may one day be united together in Heaven for all Eternity. Amen.
-St. Therese of Lisieux, morning prayer

Remembering today sweet baby Therese, the daughter of a dear friend.
It has been five years since you came into this world, blessed all who knew you, and went off to spend eternity with Christ in heaven.
God bless you, dear little one.


2 comments:

Jen said...

Beautiful prayer for a beautiful soul. My thoughts and heart are with you.

Kellie said...

Thanks! I have tears in my eyes reading your tribute to our dear daughter. I bet she never could have guessed that she's wind up on your blog ;-) I don't even think blogs existed 5 years ago, do you? Thank you also for the sweet call and the flowers. You always do such a wonderful job of remembering her life. Our whole family appreciates your love so much!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers