Friday, November 9, 2007

G-Ville's Latest Loves

While I hate to go commercial on all of you, I just have to share about the latest and greatest products we've loved in Gasperini-Ville...

For all the busy moms out there: want to feed your children wholesome veggies? Don't have time to wash, cut, and steam? Look no further than Birdseye Steamfresh Vegetables. These pups are AMAZING! Really. M and T gobble up everything, even the waterchestnuts and pea pods (whose kids are these?) :) All of the vegetables are fresh, clean, and nicely steamed; and they take less than 5 minutes to whip up in the microwave. You don't even have to take them out of the bag to cook them. It's that easy! They have bailed me out in a pinch many a time. Oh, and did I mention that they have NO additional ingredients--only the vegetables? Yes! They went on sale last week and I bought a ton of them--our freezer is packed, we love them so!

For those of you who live in an arctic winter wonderland (or something close to it), you'll enjoy the benefits of Frost King Window Insulation to keep your house warmer this winter season. While I can't vouch for lower heating bills (though I hear there is a big difference; this is our first year doing it!), I can say that this was an extremely easy, user-friendly product. I tackled the living room windows today by myself, including a really large one at the front of our house. So simple! Any wrinkles in the plastic were blown away with our hair dryer--the shrink wrap sealed the deal and made me look like a pro! (Shrink wrap is so cool!) I just loved using this product and hope it pays off with a few extra pennies in our pockets this winter...

That's all from this side of Gasperini-Ville!
Any additional products you've been enjoying? Please share!
May God bless your Friday!

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers