Thursday, November 1, 2007

Already November?

Our past couple of days have been a whirlwind of sorts...
a menagerie of a chef, lobster, assorted animals and a leprechaun amidst oodles of fun events, including our journey to Mass today to celebrate All Saints Day. Blessings to you!

Halloween festivities began with a trip out for ice cream on Halloween eve. We started this family tradition last year and have enjoyed meeting up with friends and their frocked children to celebrate a family-friendly version of the "holiday". We had a great crew this year...

Halloween day events included a trick-or-treating outing to the law school to meet up with GG and friends and commune with the students and office staff! What fun. The kids were adorable and the chef and crustacean, a hit. There was nothing like watching our little lobster toddle from room to room. He was oblivious of his ridiculous outfit and so darn cute!! :) Compliments to our dear Mimi for sewing the chef costume (amazing!) and tracking down the lobster get-up. Wonderful!

The kids and I headed home afterward to pass out candy... One child, in particular, became slightly candy-crazed (can you guess who?) and was a quite the pistol during dinner. Nothing like candy for bribery, though lol. "Do you want your lollipop? Okay, better eat your peas first!" O Lord, thank goodness Halloween only comes once a year!

Gosh, time really does fly! Can't believe we're already through dear October, my favorite month of the year... And I can't believe today begins the month of November; the month of Thanksgiving and the month before the one with Christmas. The holidays are already upon us!! The FlyLady in me scolds that I've yet to start my Christmas shopping... One day at a time, I suppose.

God bless you and enjoy the Halloween shots!

The crew plus a too cute leprechaun!

Law school boys and kiddos (bet you can spot my favorites in the bunch!)

Our adorable goddaughter, Margaret! Isn't she the cutest bee ever? :)

So long until next year, folks!

8 comments:

va mama said...

More adorable than I could have imiagined!!!!

Papa said...

A meal at the Haraseket lobster pound will never taste the same! I can't wait until I can share a "real" Maine lobster with my boys.

scath88 said...

so cute! those are really great costumes--impressive creativity! =)

Carolina Girl said...

Adorable!! Great costume choices!!

OH M said...

Mimi, you've missed your calling. But, come Halloween you go ALL OUT! Too adorable! Can't wait for the chef to whip up some great seafood for us this weekend!!

Shannon said...

this is precious!

I prayed for you at Mass tonight and your little Saint in Heaven, plus all mothers who have had miscarriages

Kellie said...

Love the costumes. I love M's costume. We had a great Halloween and All Saints Day around here...but I am already sick of all the candy and the constant nagging for more. My Gianna was on quite the sugar high yesterday.

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, the boys were adorable!!!!!! Great ideas. Love it!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers