Sunday, October 21, 2012

What's Cookin'?

If you're a resident in G-Ville, tonight's dinner is a yummy one as a Sunday dinner should be.  I have visions of future of Sunday dinners here having great meaning.   I hope it will be a way to bring together our family, nourish our bodies and souls with good food, and start our weeks right.

I got my inspiration from this wonderful book...

It is truly a heartfelt cookbook masterpiece, put together by dear friends of ours from Notre Dame.  I cook from it often and every time I am reminded of the incredible community we had while GG was in law school and the wonderful, wonderful friends we made during our time there.  Thanks Lobato Clan!

On tonight's menu is delicious chicken marsala.  Just looking at it makes me salivate... :)


We'll serve it over the noodles with a spinach salad on the side.  Yum!  Even the kids enjoy it!

And speaking of cherubs, cooking dinner is made immensely more fun with company...

Especially when her sweet smiles are handed out so generously.  Thanks, sweet one. :)

God bless you and yours on this Lord's Day.
Be well,

2 comments:

FL M said...

Oh my that chicken looks delish!!! And so does that cherub in her office! xoxo

Leah Moss said...

Yay! Every time the weather starts to change cool, I love using this book! It reminds me of all the cozy meals we had. Miss you girls!!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers