Wednesday, October 10, 2012

First Music Class

Today our special oldest lady had the first taste of a fun activity.  Kindermusik!  It's about time, isn't it?  She happily follows her older brothers to their events, so by golly, she should have a class of her own!

As luck would have it, the owner of a local Kindermusik company is also a member of my moms' club.  She offered a free month of classes to help train a new instructor and we miraculously got a spot!  MG, J, and I previewed a class last spring where MG had a ball, so I knew she would have a great time.

And thankfully, she did!
Getting to be such a big girl!
Playing with the clappers.

Our jumpy girl, acting like a frog and saying "ribbit" really loudly! :)

More happy jumping!

Later, she rolled on the floor and acted like a pig.  Don't tell anyone, but I may or may not have joined in this one and belly laughed alongside!  Picture mother and daughter rolling and making pig grunts.  lol  
All in a day's fun!
God bless,

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

It warms my heart to see your kids starting music education so early and having fun with it! God bless!

Her daddy said...

She just keeps winding me tighter and tighter around her little finger...

FL G said...

Way to go, MG! It's just the beginning May you always have this much fun with music (unlike your 2 biggest brothers)!! Wish we could see a video of those 2 little piggies. ^O^

Carolina Girl said...

Loving your updates! I'm here and reading, but haven't commented.
My bad!

I have to ask if it's okay if I "borrow" a pic of MG from your blog for a post I've been thinking of for M and MG.

B-Mama said...

Carolina Girl, of course!! I would love to see their pics side-by-side! Our little doppelgangers from afar ;)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers