Thursday, October 11, 2012

T Letter

The following is a letter T drafted this afternoon for his Tae kwon do orange belt test and ceremony on Saturday.  I found it super sweet and pretty hilarious.


Dear Mom and Dad,

Mom, thank you for bringing me to tae kwon do and washing the dishes and for bringing me to school and feeding the dog. 

Dad, thank you for playing football with me and lying in my bed.  Thank you for playing legos with me and cutting the bushes.

I will help my parents when they ask me to help.  I will obey Mommy and Daddy.

Love,
T


Looks like Mommy needs to be more fun!  lol :)
God bless today,

2 comments:

FL G and P said...

You are precious, Mr. T!! May you pass your belt test on Saturday!! We'll be rooting for you!!

orahoods said...

ha! Darling...sounds like a Mommy being a Mommy in a busy household to me!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers