Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yahoo!

I finished.
I enjoyed myself immensely (goal #3, check!)
I basked in sunshine and beautiful, 50+ degree temperatures.
I set a new PR (goal #2, check!)
I reveled in my GG and sweet baby J (the others were in the wonderful care of their grandparents--thank you!)
I broke 1:40 (goal #1, check!) squeaking by with a 1:39.44 (7:36min/mi pace).
I felt marvelous.

Thank you for running this with me through your prayers, support, and encouragement.
God bless you! Pics coming tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Elso said...

You are totally awesome B-mama! Super job!

orahoods said...

Wow, B-mama, Wow.

CSR said...

Yeah!!! Bethany!!!! It's official, you really ARE Super Woman!

Mandy said...

Congratulations! You are so impressive! Hope all is well.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers