Saturday, March 7, 2009

Seratonin Saturday

Thank goodness it's the weekend!  Can I get an "amen"? :)

I sat down to update the blog yesterday, wrapped up my post, read it, and then... deleted it.
Trust me, we're all better off for it.  It was a crummy Friday and my prose reflected the overall downtrodden mood.  Gasperini-Ville had a rather gloomy day with one sick boy and lots of cancelled plans.  But why wallow in them, right?!  The more I acknowledged how bad yesterday was, the greater responsibility I felt to pull myself out of the doldrums!  

Fortunately, give me a 70-degree Saturday, blue skies, and a 7-miler already in my back pocket and I'm ready to go.  How are you today?  Prayers that this finds you enjoying life, your family, and good health wherever you are.

Gasperini-Ville "fun" today includes assembly of the yet-to-be-delivered-but-they-better-get-them-here-by-today bunk beds we ordered for M and T.  Their room has been beyond sparse since my pre-baby summer push to get it together.  So we thought it time to get them off floor mattresses and into beds!  Don't worry, though, we're not planning to bunk the beds for a few years--the thought of my Knievel T on the top bunk sends me spinning.  The boys will each enjoy a twin bed for a bit and we will all be happier for it.  I promise to post some pics once the beds are up and running.  

Alrighty, off to go harass the delivery company!  Wish me well...  Happy Saturday and God bless!

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers