Thursday, March 12, 2009

What We're Up To

Some of us are doing a little of this...
Or a little of that...
And the mama is reveling in this...

Isn't it fun? I just keep walking by the closet, opening it, and breathing deeply. Ahh, cleanliness does me well. I now just finished organizing and dusting the family room bookshelves and cabinets. So far, so good! While I was at it, I washed and dusted the stair rails and baseboards and clean the inside/outside of the fireplace glass/hearth. It's amazing how dirty everything gets, but especially the stair rails from little hands that use them for balance. So far, I'm liking my spring cleaning schedule because it's proving to be less overwhelming than I initially thought. While I aim to do what is written on the day, if I have more time/energy, I'll do more. In the end, it's win/win and I walk away feeling accomplished.

So now I'm off to tackle the kitchen pantry (on tap for tomorrow). Can you tell the baby is taking a marathon morning nap? :) If I can get all this done today, I'll be really ahead of the game and able to focus my energies somewhere else... Hmm... I wonder to where/whom that will be? Little boys maybe?

God bless,

1 comment:

Shannon said...

good for you, B!!! just loving your new look too! it seems so "you!" super cute!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers