Friday, March 27, 2009

Can You Blame Me?

Hello all!! Greetings from beautiful Florida, where the kids and I have been hiding for the last few days!! I'm sorry I haven't checked in sooner...

We are in south Daytona Beach with my family and having SUCH a wonderful time. I feel so fortunate to love these people as I do. Gasperini-Ville is so blessed by them. We've been keeping to a snail's pace out at the beach, by the pool, up in the condo playing with Gramz and Pappy's beach toy stash, and among one another, enjoying good conversation and many laughs. I want to drink in every minute, it's that heartwarming!

Last evening we ventured out to see the historic lighthouse down the way and then ate dinner out by the harbor. Such fun!! The boys have been greatly enjoying time with their twin cousins and Baby J has been the darling to all. Have I mentioned before how wonderful it is to watch others delight in one's children? We surprised my parents at dinner with gifts for upcoming birthdays and holidays. They received matching iPod Shuffles, his silver and hers lime green. I've been giving Apple tutorials already this morning before my dad headed down to the gym to workout. ;)

We send our love to all, especially to our beloved GG, who is working away at home so that we can enjoy vacations like this. Thank you, my dear one! Just this morning T awoke asking for Daddy--you are greatly missed and we can't wait to see you soon! Try to take a breather while we're gone... :)

Hope you all are enjoying a wonderful week! I will try to download some trip pics as soon as I can steal away with my camera. TGIF! God bless!

4 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Ahhh, the beach...how I miss it so...especially when the forecast calls for snow tomorrow!
Enjoy!!!

Shannon said...

B-
your note to your husband and the end reminded me EXACTLY of the letters that St. Gianna wrote to her husband.
So beautiful :)

Krissy said...

I'm with Carolina Girl. Winter weather advisory tonight...wish we were at the beach! soak up some sun for us.

Hilary said...

Lucky you!!! Have a great time with the family :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers