Monday, March 31, 2008

Blue skies?

While it is an overcast, thunderstruck day here in Gasperini-Ville, I have a few sunshine-y details to report:

1) T-baby is on the mend! After a wonderful bout of Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease (a common childhood virus), T's fever has broken and he's eating again! Hallelujah! The Gasperini-Ville cupboards will, once again, be empty. Our little human vacuum is back! (Though I must profess battling his fearful post-illness temper! Yikes!! Nothing that won't pass...)

2) After listing our beloved Jetta yesterday on Craiglist, we've already had 2 inquiries! Someone is coming out this week to take a look at it! We are hoping to have it sold by the end of April before the move. We'd love your prayers!!

3) I am feeling great heading into week 23 of the pregnancy! While my belly button is faring a little worse, I have tons of energy and often forget I'm prego. I'll take it! :) Will have to get some pregnancy shots up here soon enough.

Blessings to you all and prayers for a sunny day for you--inside and outside! Hugs!

1 comment:

Elso said...

I'm so glad everyone is feeling well at the Gasperini household. It's always hard when one of the kids is sick. Glad you're feeling so good!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers