Monday, April 2, 2007

A Sunny Start to Holy Week

What a beautiful day we enjoyed today! M and I spent time in the morning raking together. For M that means taking a baby rake we own and placing it in the pile of leaves, lifting it in the air, and scattering them all around. He's such a good helper. Later while he napped, I continued my leaf quest as baby T sat in the shade and played with toys (and ate a little grass!) He was so sweet and at ease. Wish I had snapped a picture.

Later I caught M attempting to feed T a goldfish cracker. It was halfway in T's mouth when it dropped and he grabbed it on the floor. Mom then stepped in and stopped the charade... M was not only freely sharing food, but also his trains, which was so great to see. We have a far way to go with him, but as long as I'm seeing positive progression, I'm pleased. He is also mimicking our two and three-word phrases now! His favorite song lately is "I'm a Little Teapot" where he sings "pour me out" at the end. It just melts me.

One final note--T got his other bottom tooth yesterday! Along with it came a second ear infection, confirmed today at the doc's. There has been at least one child on antibiotics in G
-Ville over the past month and a half! I'm sick of measuring and administering drugs... Spring and summer, save us!

Hope this finds you all basking in the sun (and Son) at the start of this blessed Holy Week.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers