Thursday, April 26, 2007

Fancy Feet, etc.


M came walking out into the living room yesterday clopping around in Mommy's black, kitten-heeled sandals. You can imagine Daddy's dismay! GG hid the sandals immediately and set out to engage M in flip-flops. Ah... much better. It's rather scary how natural he looked in heels!


Here's the latest of the to-be Hollywood star.


And some final glimpses of the Hawaiian boys, paying homage to the late Don Ho.

Is T not unbelievably scrumptious? (bias, yes) After a stressful week with him on a nursing strike, we are finally back to normal and thriving again. Sadly, I think I was the cause, yelling out when he bit down the other day. Wouldn't you yell too? Ouch! This is all probably TMI, sorry! Nonetheless, my adoration for him has returned. I think the 8-9+ mos. age is one of my favorites.

God bless you.

1 comment:

kimonchan said...

Your family is so warm and sweet.
the babies are so lovely.
welcome to my blog
http://kimonchan.blogspot.com

Lilypie First Birthday tickers