Friday, April 20, 2007

Biding Time

It's always there.

Whether we're laughing, chatting, watching Lost, chasing children...

It's always there.

Like a dark backdrop to our day-to-day, GG's appeal and our potential future apart hang in the shadows, befuddling reality.

We listened this morning to a report from southern Baghdad. What is to come of this mess? Tough police chiefs are jailed. Corrupt ones remain in command. Towns lay in rubble.

I almost feel as if I'm being forced to put on filthy clothes and wear them again and again... and again. I hate that outfit. It is so out-of-style and ugly, not to mention worn and ragged. This is meant to be rather toungue-in-cheek. Here I am, lamenting about my dear hubby's uncertain future and all I can think about is fashion. What a prissy girl I've become.

G-Ville, though being beautiful and sunny outside today, is partly cloudy. We are fine. Just thought I'd give you the latest glimpse of my heart. God bless you.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers