Monday, April 30, 2007

Maternal Gold

"You are such a good mother..."

How incredible to hear.

"Your children are so lucky to have you..."

Pure gold.

I am cherishing these nuggets of love, given to me in the last few days by both my mom and Geoff's mother. They are mere words, but have meant the absolute world. Who am I to have two mothers, who love and encourage me so? Can I, for one minute, begin to believe in their hope?

And then to consider our Blessed Mother and how wonderfully she cheers for me and all mothers from her heavenly throne! I am thrice blessed.

Thank you, dear Father, for your gift of my mothers. I so cherish them. May You uphold me during today's battles so that I may, oneday, be the same blessing to my children.

Thank you, Moms, for always building me up, especially when the day-to-day has the tendency to do the opposite. You are priceless.

1 comment:

Ohio Mom said...

My eyes "overfloweth"...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers