Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Yet another distraction

I admit, I am completely distracted from life at the moment:

*by cherubic cherabim, getting ready for bed? No. (checked off the list)

*by worry about the appeal? No. (rather thankfully)

*by prayer for those in need? No. (quite unfortunately)

*by blogging and being in touch with friends from afar? No. (usually, but not this time)

*by a 17-year-old with glasses and a lightning bolt scar? Most definitely.

The Harry Potter bug has bitten (at 3:45pm this afternoon, to be exact). I'm checking out of life for the next few hours to indulge and entrench myself... God bless you in the meantime. Wish me luck at being able to pull away when it's time for bed!

2 comments:

Jess said...

You won't be able to - I LOVED IT!! I could barely put it down...I hope you like it as much as I did.

B-Mama said...

As of this evening, I'm halfway through and loving it! Very suspenseful... :) B

Lilypie First Birthday tickers