Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Sicky Ticky

While scratching my head last night, I came across a first for me--my first tick. Yuck! Thankfully, we think it had embedded rather recently and was still very small. GG did me the honor of removing it with tweezers. From that point on, he affectionately called me "tick girl" for the rest of the night. I couldn't help but laughing in response. GROSS! So far, the tick prevalence is the only negative I can find to living in this part of the country. They aren't as common in the midwest due to the colder weather...

Today I feel itchy and now I'm paranoid of Lyme Disease. Yuck.
Hope your day is tick-free and wonderful... God bless.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Welcome to the South!! My Mom used to check us for ticks after playing outside all the time!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers