Thursday, July 5, 2007

From the holiday...

Here are a few shots from our celebration on the 4th. I've been meaning to get them up all day... and just haven't had a moment. Tonight GG and I went to see Shakespeare's The Tempest at an outdoor theatre venue. Such fun! While out I felt affirmed that we need to do more cultural things together, GG and I. Dinner out is great, but what about a picnic dinner together with wine and art? The finest evening, indeed.

I also keep reminding GG that my ultimate date would be a trip to the planetarium. Really.

Call me crazy, but I have always loved seeing the night's sky while sitting in a cozy lounge chair. That's without mentioning the monotonous voice of the man talking about stars. Oh, I could lie there forever... :) GG has yet to take me, but I know when he does it will be special. Until then, I will wait. Ho hum. :)

God bless your zzzzzzz.




No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers