Friday, July 20, 2007

Appeal Status

I'm very sad to report GG's appeal has been denied.

It is now in the hands of the powers-that-be in Alexandria, VA, who will make their decision by next Friday. That will be the end of our appeals process and the start of GG's involuntary Army service.

I am beyond anger, beyond tears (though they've still been falling), beyond exasperation...

Gasperini-Ville is under heavy fire tonight. Please pray for us and for our brave soldiers in combat. Thank you.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi. I am Rachel's second cousin and check your blog from hers because it is always so uplifting. My husband was also in the army for 5 years and seperated last September. I understand how upset you are and you have my prayers. So sorry that his appeal was denied. I was praying that it would be accepted. My prayers will now be that God will grant you all strength.

OH M said...

Praying that you will all feel God's love through this whole ordeal. Lifting you up...

Jessica Anderson said...

We love you guys and will call you later today. Know we are praying for you. - Jess & Max

Ryan and Amy said...

B

We are so sorry the news wasn't what we had all hoped and prayed for. We will continue to send prayers your way, not only for this final appeal but also for strength for your family. We love ya'll,

Amy and Ryan

scath88 said...

i'm so sorry to hear the news. you'll continue to be in my thoughts and prayers through this difficult time.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers