Monday, July 9, 2007

Sharing gone bad

Mimi and I had a good laugh today pondering the unusual sharing happening these days in Gasperini-Ville. We seem to be sharing all of the wrong things.

While M doesn't share a whole lot... of anything. The rest of us just keep sharing and passing around the latest bug, virus, etc.

We are excellent at sharing germs and horrible at sharing our toys.
How does such a phenomenon happen?

I must report, however, some amazing brotherhood emerging in our home. M loves little T so much that he hugs him and won't let go. T-baby crawls forth from the hug, carrying his older brother along with him. Today I found myself saying, "M, you need to hug and let go." What a great problem to have--my son is smothering his brother with love. That can't be all bad! :)

Hope your day is full of love of the smothering kind. Apparently, we need 8 hugs/day to fill our emotional quota. Have you gotten yours? I'm off to pursue some...

And speaking of love, happy 30th wedding anniversary to our beloved Mimi and Papa!! What a feat and what a marriage! We love you both so much!! Here's to 30 more!

God bless.

3 comments:

OH M said...

What a great couple that Mimi and Papa! Happy Anniversary from the OH contingent!

CG said...

Yes. I second the congratulations to the happy couple. You could say I owe my life to them...

Alicia said...

We have the same problem with hugs around here!! It is cute, but very labor intensive to keep our little guy safe from all the big brother love!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers