Monday, July 23, 2007

Take me out to the ballgame


Nothing like America's pasttime to distract us from our woes... GG and M headed with Mimi and Papa yesterday to enjoy a AAA game against the Toledo Mudhens (a former team of mine--wink!) :) They had a great time and M was in full form, entranced by the sport and often dancing along with the music.

As luck would have it (sort of), a bomb scare (after GG and the gang left) postponed half of the game to this afternoon. So what did we do, but head back to the stadium this afternoon for part 2! And in the process, we saw some home runs and Papa caught a foul ball! Hysterical! In all my years of going to baseball games (and bringing my mitt every time), I have never been in the presence of someone catching a ball. And here M has it happen during his first game (part 2)! Pretty cool... Here are some glimpses from the game(s).




3 comments:

Jessica said...

Ahhhh, brings back so many memories of games when I was a kid. Looks like you all had a blast!

OH M said...

What a wonderful family diversion for all of you!! So how did the Mudhens do?

B-Mama said...

They won! I couldn't have been prouder...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers