Friday, July 13, 2007

Priorities

I had to laugh today while making my "to do" list:

1. Mail electric bill.
2. Mow lawn.
3. Call to schedule make-up at Romp 'n Roll.
4. Check on car maintenance.
5. Run.
6. Review marathon training programs.
7. Shower!!!

Isn't it sad that I have to include showering on a to-do list?
And isn't it equally as pathetic that it's the last thing on the list?

Cleanliness before godliness? Not here. :)

Once in college, my roommate, Kellie, and I forced each other to sign a pact, promising to shower once-a-day. We were so busy with school, sports, and junior papers that showering became a low priority! And now amidst motherhood, I am once again finding it last on my list.

As long as my kids are clean, I'm okay with it. They get a bath every night.
Cleanest kids on the block. :)

So for now, I'll just have to keep putting it on the to-do list and *hope* it gets done.
Cheers to squeaking clean today. God bless.

1 comment:

OH M said...

Another person here, who shall remain nameless, has discovered Purell...the new traveler's delight!

Go B-mama, treat yourself to that shower!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers