Friday, March 26, 2010

TGIF

A glimpse of T during Creative Movement
A blessed Friday to you!

This morning we had some of the usual--mom's elliptical time while J played. Then a trip to school to watch M's creative movement class (T's was last week). And then J and I were off to the furniture store to meet with a designer about some accent pieces for the house. We have store credit that is burning a hole in our pockets! Afterward, we were back to school to fetch the boys and then home for lunch...

It is rainy here in Gasperini-Ville, but I must say, the caffeinated coffee (an unusual indulgence) surging through my veins is providing a cheery backdrop to the gray. I am wonder woman with caffeine! :) Seriously. It is fantastic!

My workout regime has been pretty spot-on these days, which is awesome but leaves me with very little energy in the afternoon. Last week I was five for five with workouts ranging from "wogging" (5 minute fast walk, 5 minute slow jog while holding on), spinning (still can get my legs around without hitting my belly!), and the elliptical. So far, so good and I'm feeling great during the workout. But then I'll usually pass out during J's nap and the boys' simultaneous quiet time later on. There's only so much energy to go around! :)

Not today, though. Thank you, coffee!!! In a moment we're off to set up the bounce house in the garage. Boy energy is looming and we need an outlet.

One last thing, I'm sorry to say I have no updated prego pics today because... my beloved has misplaced the camera. He was watching all three boys at the time, so I can't fault him for it. At least the children are all accounted for! Camera? Not so much. Perhaps this is a sign we need to splurge and get a new one?? Many of you have Nikons that take amazing pics and I am itching to follow suit. This little baby girl needs sweet photos... We'll see!

Hope you all have brilliant Fridays! God bless!!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I can't wait to take pictures of the new little one!!!!:)

FL M said...

Just love the joy on T's face!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers