Monday, March 22, 2010

Settling In

I had the chance to attend a women's retreat this weekend and am back... settling in.

Happy to report the boys had a great time together. GG did a stupendous job organizing and caring for them. When I returned, he paid special attention to my integration to be sure I didn't feel overwhelmed coming back into the life of our crazy family. I have a gem of a hubby, I tell you! Thanks Love!

The retreat was a blessed break and chance to commune with our Lord and good friends. I am blessed by a God who loves me dearly and nurtures me during anonymous times in my life. As a stay-at-home mother, I am definitely living a hidden life at home right now, so it was especially encouraging to hear from Alicia Britt Chole, the author and woman who spoke at our retreat from her book Anonymous: Jesus' Hidden Years... And Yours. The whole time was so good for my soul...

Alas, I am behind on an updated prego pic. It will come, I promise. Just have to get through the day's laundry task and change into something presentable!! :) Sweats won't do.

Blessings to you for a wonderful day.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers