Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dirty Dirt Sundaes

We had an incident today involving a big brother stealing a little brother's dirt sundae worm and taking a bite out of it! Can you guess what livid mama was on the loose? I was so disappointed with this poor choice... After M's timeout and apology (not to mention losing his own sundae in the process), little T magnanimously offered M the rest of his worm. I marveled out loud at what a nice little brother M had--"most little brothers would probably still be angry about you taking the worm in the first place," I offered. This funny exchange followed and I was thankfully able to walk away with some chuckles... :)

M: "T has a pretty big heart. I guess he can think a lot better than me."

T: "Yeah, I've got a lot of remembory."

All in a day's work, ;)

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers