Monday, January 5, 2009

Groove With Me?

I'm surely doing a jig tonight--I've reached my $1900 dollar goal!!  Amazing!  Praise God!

Notice the "Jiggy With It!" groove section to the right--will you dance with me for my grandpa?  What joy!!  You'll see its an old Michael Jackson fave.  Just love his music.  I know, I'm a crazy B-mama!

Many thanks to all of my incredible donors so far--Garrett, Dina, Mary, Josh and Lindsey, Blair, Courtney, Silvia, Jenica and family, Graeme, Susie and family, Jaime, Uncle Gerard and family, Aunt Bon and family, Matt and Elizabeth, Brad and Katie, The Bradley Family, Jason and Grace, The Fighter Family, Karen, Katherine and family, Deepa, Aunt Margaret and family, Cris, Rhonda and John, Jess and Max, Uncle Mike and Aunt Marsha, Connor, Ryan and Caitlin, Julie, Krissy, Mimi and Papa, and my parents. You all are beyond incredible!!

I'm still going strong and would be so thrilled to get the last 5 gifts to reach my 30 gifts by Friday.  In the end, this is about raising money to fight cancer!  The sky's the limit!! :)  
BIG, dancin' hugs tonight,

**As of 10am Tuesday, January 6th, we are 31 donations STRONG!  Just wonderful!  THANK YOU!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers