Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Change Will Do You Good

Thanks to Carolina Girl over at Lowcountry Fayes, I've been inspired toward a new blog design.  Like I really needed to be doing this today!!  Oh well, it's done! :)  I tried on a lot of different templates, so let me know if you like/dislike anything about this one in particular.  We aim to please over here in Gasperini-Ville! :)  God Bless!
Ed. note: I am planning to add back our title "Gasperini-Ville: A Small Town Growing in God's Grace" as soon as I get to it...  Thanks to those who inquired!

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Oooh! I like it!! I had been wanting to change ours for a while and finally just did it one night. It took for-evah!

Baby J is too cute! Do you have to just stop yourself from taking a bite out of those cheeks?? They look scrumptious! :)

B-Mama said...

Thanks Carolina! Yes, J's cheeks are edibly fat and I love 'em! So does brother M, who will not leave his cheeks alone! :) Sadly, this stomach bug is starting to whittle away those precious cheeks... we are losing leg fat rolls too! So sad!! Hope he bounces back soon...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers