Monday, January 5, 2009

Five Months!

Can you believe it's been 5 months since this little guy graced our lives?
What an absolute blessing he's been from day 1!  Happy 5 Baby J!!
He's really been coming alive these days--laughing with his brothers, sleeping with a soft blue bear, kicking at the water out of the faucet while getting his bath, chattering with me often, slobbering and gnawing on everything, nursing like a pro, even sleeping pretty well (though in the midst of a growth spurt and eating like a fiend!).  J delights wherever he goes and is hardly selfish with his smiles--already a social bug!  He brings absolute joy to our family and we can't imagine life without him!!  Tonight we start rice cereal--woo hoo, Baby J!!  

*Baby J would like me to share that we are $80 from our $1900 goal for my race!  I am wonderfully overwhelmed and grateful.  The kids are especially thankful because you've spared them a stressed-out mama. :)   7 gifts to go 'til the 9th!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

he's adorable!
I got back to my apt last night and found your Christmas card!
Thanks for thinking of me! I just love it!...a blessed and handsome family, indeed!

Kerry said...

He is scrumptious!

orahoods said...

WOW...seriously, 5 months?! Do I see teeth? He is so adorable...that picture makes me want to hold him and play with him! Good luck with the cereal! Can't wait for the stories and pictures:)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers