Monday, May 5, 2008

A Great Morning!

Hello dear ones!

I am happy to report a wonderful visit to the doctor today and a negative ultrasound scan of the breast lump I found. The doc said he has "no reason to be concerned" and we're going to keep an eye on the spot as the pregnancy progresses. Thanks be to God and thank you for your prayers!

While lying on the scanning table waiting for the doctor to arrive, I have to say I found much comfort in offering you all up in prayer. Your prayer requests have been resonating inside my head and shooting forth heavenward as often as I'm able to shoot them! Just know you've been prayed for today... :)

And one last prayer concern, if I might add. This beautiful girl's story came to my attention via the blog of a friend of a friend. Her family is Christ-filled and seeking to find all sources of comfort through their trials. I would especially ask for prayer for Katherine's husband, Jay, and 7-mos-old son, James. Thank you.

Blessings to you today for a beautiful Monday!
Blue skies and light hearts are with us... Praise God!!

2 comments:

Elso said...

So glad the scan was negative. I've been praying for you all week. Praise God!

Krissy said...

B- what a relief I'm sure. Continued prayers for your good health. We continue to pray that someday Blake will have a sibling. Pregnancy still eludes us this time around.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers