Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Disclaiming :)

I'm writing you all a disclaimer now before the craziness begins...

Here is a glimpse of our next week:
-M's end-of-year preschool picnic and farewell
-a similar law school picnic and farewell tonight
-travels to and from Virginia for our house closing!! :)
-GG's graduation, complete with oodles of parties, brunches, last hurrahs, etc.
-many family members coming in to celebrate!
-packing and moving (thankfully done for us--my 28-week-prego body says, "Hallelujah!")
-officially saying farewell to Indiana and the midwest

As of next Tuesday, Gasperini-Ville will be permanently moving east. I can't believe it's "finally here", but isn't that always the way things go? We plan and plan for that one big event and then it comes and goes in a day... and things are never the same.

I love change when change happens for the right reasons.
I think this qualifies.
We are ecstatic to move forward with our lives and can't wait to report to you "on the other side". I'll do my best to update with pics, etc. while we are enjoying the next seven days! In the meantime, God bless and warm hugs!!

**Update Wed. 10pm: We've made it to VA and are getting ready for our closing tomorrow morning! How blessed we feel to have found a home in which to grow our beloved (and expanding) family! Thank you for your prayers and support!

6 comments:

The Ballee Girls said...

Good luck this week Gasperinis - we're so glad to welcome you back to good old VA! Hopefully we can get together soon! XOXO - Z

B-Mama said...

Thanks all! I am trying to breathe deeply and take one thing at a time--tough to do when there is so much in front of us! If I had my way I'd get it all done today!!! :) Prayers in the midst of our craziness...

Blair said...

What an exciting week! Prayers for everything to go smoothly as you start your new adventure! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Carolina Girl said...

You've been on mind this past week as I knew you'd be getting ready for the big move. Enjoy your time in Indiana and prayers for a smooth moving process!

Kat K said...

We can't wait to see your new home!! Have a wonderful graduation weekend! xo

Lillian said...

Congratulations!! ENjoy your new home! I love unpacking in a new home. So much potential and adventure!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers