Sunday, May 4, 2008

Gasperini-Ville Chatter

During storytime last night...

M: Mommy, what's that? (pointing to a blimp motor)

B-mama: That's a blimp motor.

M: That's a blimp butt.

B-mama: (laughter) I guess you could call it that.

**********************************************
While the family enjoys donuts after mass...

B-mama: Hey, I thought I would get some steaks to grill for next Sunday.

GG: What's happening next Sunday? (I look at him imploringly.)
To celebrate my return from the wedding in New Orleans?
It's not someone's birthday is it?

B-mama: Think real hard.

GG: Oh! It's our anniversary isn't it? (!!!!!)
What a great 7... I mean, 6 years its been. (!!!!!)

Oh my! :) God bless your Sunday! Thanks for all the prayer intentions...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Is it really your anniversary, or were you hoping he'd say "Mother's Day?"

I've been dropping hints myself that we have a mother in the family this year. I didn't want Jon to be embarrassed for not remembering!

p.s. I'll be anxiously awaiting your tips on cloth diapering over at Building Cathedrals!

B-Mama said...

It happens to be both our anniversary AND Mother's Day. Double Whammy! He better get on it... :) j/k

Lilypie First Birthday tickers