Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Wee Note

Here's my "sassy baby" look. Like it?

Hey there, friends!
Just had to fill you in on the latest in my ever-changing baby world... On Sunday I decided to ring in my Gramz's birthday (Happy birthday, Gramz, by the way!) with a few rolls from front to back! Mom also thinks I'm close to going the other way from back to tummy very soon. I keep telling her to relax by smiling a lot and even giving my brother a few chuckles the other day. He's so funny (and tries to make me laugh all the time--a comedian!)

Speaking of rolls, I'm also developing a few here and there which means I'm eating well and healthy. Mom has starting to notice I whimper/cry more in the middle of nursing when she stops to burp me. I'm obviously a hungry girl! Two ladies the other day thought I was storing food in my cheeks, they're so round. lol. Someday I'll take it personally, but I just smiled in return. My sleeping has continued to be very good, my mom can't complain, though I've started to wake around 4:30/5am for a feeding (kind of like my brothers did). My mom doesn't totally love this, but she's willing to comply to make sure I get enough to eat. Don't I look hungry?! ;)

I am 3-months-old on Friday and am moving into the 3-6m range of clothes. Today I have on the sweetest green floral bubble, sent from my godmother, Catherine. It is beautiful, which is why my mommy took so many pictures of me. No wonder I went to sleep so well this morning--all I could see were bright spots due to all the flashes!

Sayonara 4th trimester--here I come month 4!


Little MG via

6 comments:

FL G and P said...

Ooo, MG, in just 3 short months you've become such a good writer...and a charmer! We love you!

Carolina Girl said...

Oh B she's adorable and I just LOVE her rolls and sassy smiles!

I can't believe she's 3 months already! It definitely goes by so fast!

The Hamiltons said...

She is just so cute - I want to pinch those cheeks!

va mama said...

We are totally charmed by our precious bundle of baby beauty!!!!

The Fighter Family... said...

B...she is so adorable...I can't take it! I just love those cheeks. Aren't girls wonderful:-) Hugs!!

Donna said...

I'm in love- has she really been here three months? What a precious rose you have!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers