Tuesday, September 7, 2010

There Goes My Baby

Off to kindergarten...
"I'm excited for school, Mommy. I'm excited for my supplies."




No tears on the mama end today because he was happy (I already had my mini mama breakdown last week at parent orientation when he walked away with his class--Oh Lord, I was that mother! I tried so desperately to hide it. We were only meeting him back at his classroom 15 minutes later. lol! :)

The kiddos and I pick him up today at 2:15pm. Can't wait to hear how it went!
Cheers to the next 13+ years!

8 comments:

FL G and P said...

We're teary and we're not even there!

Here, here to a great 13+ years!! It'll go by in a blink...so enjoy it!

Christy said...

I was THAT parent last year at orientation, too! I thought that was a very emotional moment!!! And if it makes you feel any better, I was teary eyed when Harlie got on the bus this morning! And it wasn't even her first time!!!

I can't wait to see how the day went, too! See you then!

Jenica Cory said...

So glad to see he is happy for his first day of school! I'm sure he'll have lots to talk about at 2:15 today!

Carolina Girl said...

Oh, he's so cute B-mama! I'm glad he was so excited. I'm sure that makes it easier to leave him.

Can't wait to get a report on his day!

Rachel said...

Oh boy, did that go by fast! Wasn't he JUST born? :)

I'm so glad he was excited to go to school! Just like him mama used to be, I'm sure!

Shannon said...

kindergarten.... oh my goodness!!!

I'm glad he did well today and that YOU did too!!!

God bless the sweet new kindergartener in Gasperiniville!

Jessica said...

Wow, what a big boy! Congrats on your first day, M! B-Mama, I've been lazy about updating the blog (it takes foreeever), so you can find all our news on Facebook (nothing exciting, just a visit from Mimi and Papa, CS starting Pre-K, etc.)

Anonymous said...

How can it be time for Kindergarten??? I was just looking at pictures of M and MH toddling around a pumpkin patch in South Bend - most of the pumpkins were bigger then they were! How the time flies!

Catherine

Lilypie First Birthday tickers