Monday, December 17, 2007

Last-minute gift idea?

If only I could bottle the giggles and laughs coming from my boys' mouths...

I would cap them and sell them and be a millionaire. :)

Today we heard wonderful belly giggles coming from T-baby while Mimi tickled him on the way home from lunch. The sweet thing was falling asleep and we were desperately trying to keep him awake. Picture a small, cute baby with eyes closed and sides splitting with the cutest giggles you've ever heard. Priceless.

Now, if I could just find a way to capture and sell it!
God bless you today.
T-8 days...

3 comments:

OH M said...

I'm giggling just thinking of those precious giggles!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! Wish we could have heard it. Glad y'all had a happy day. - catherine

jaime said...

I'm picturing the babe giggling and it is too much. Hugs all around Miss B'.:)
- jaime

Lilypie First Birthday tickers